At fitzroy when i actually hung out with my brother.
So today i had work 11 til 5. Soo tiring and i still have work this weekend :( im gonna die on Sunday. 8hrs work :( :( :( I totally wanna cancel. but meh. and today Susan was sad, and we wore hair nets, ugly things. Just tiring.
A graffiti by ghost patrol in fitzroy.

A random painting I did yesterday. I dont quite like it.

Mom told me to paint her teacher, I dont know why. It's quite odd. the picture was tiny!
My cheese cupcakes that i made weeks~ ago!
3 comments:
how do you paint that fast? gah. why i became a filmmaker: you can be artistic, but if you can't draw, it's ok.
aww i was sad. thanks for mentioning that .. -__-" everything was a bitch on friday.
! ghost patrol
awesome paintings once again !
Post a Comment