Monday, December 7, 2009

Woof Woof



Went to Chapel St today to buy some stuff. Mother wanted me to buy this mp3 thing there for this little girls birthday 10$ at Tandy. Bought 4 jeans 10$ each at the parade shop. and i bought this cool green jacket at the retro and vintage clothing store for 8$. Geez I love bargain hunting. There is soo many good looking guys/people at Chapel St even the bums. It's like everyone looks good there and looks good in whatever they wear, even if it is strange or dirty. I somehow feel awkward there cos there arent many asians there. But yeah.
On my way home, i saw him. He didnt recognise me. When i first saw him awhile ago i thought he was cute but then yet he is a bum. 7.40$ taxi ride. He sure has some problems. I hope to see him again.

2 comments:

Ellen Nakamura said...

My school that you hadn't heard of is just off Chapel Street, and I used to work on Chapel Street... But I can't say I agree with you that everyone is attractive there! Most of them are teenage muzzas!!!
Woah bargains (Y)(Y)(Y)

Anonymous said...

who is this 'HIM' you speak of? do i know him?