Saturday, January 2, 2010

Satday


I am quite bored at the moment after watching Edward Scissorhands. Oh he is too cute. It's sad that he is still lonely in the end. Woke up at 2 today then made gyoza till 3.
Watched School for Scoundrels, an ep of my fair lady and this korean show called change. That's about it! and still searching for my camera cable :(

7 comments:

the said...

I watched Edward Scissorhands tonight as well! He's so innocent. Those douchebag neighbours are do cruel.

That movie scared my sister's friend to tears a while back when I watched it with them. lol

peeham said...

since you like so many comments, then i shall make your day.

peeham said...

kafe

peeham said...

why do people call you kafe?

peeham said...

do i pronounce it like cafe?

peeham said...

or like a fobby asian saying 'kath'?

peeham said...

btw Edward Scissorhands is awesome. i think me and thu watched it on dvd once during our tim burton phase.