Monday, April 12, 2010

Shivers

I am soo Cold and Sick right now, since yesterday starting from that random rain after I came from Church during the morning. So happy I have a day off tomorrow so that I can finish my ephemeral sculpture work due thursday! (I have deciding to make a spider web btw) and finishing my gnome off with his hat. Here is a preview of what he looks like.

TADAAA!


haha nah this is not it.


This is his face! I think I am going to call him Jim. cos he looks like a hobo.


So sad and lonely these days, I think i might be depressed seeing that depression commercial. Also this weather! Saw Tony, Lisa and Jonathan before class. Had the crappest class today, drawing old style tricycles which looked awesome with pencil. When the teacher comes by, she looks at my work and there's always something wrong about it and then she talks to the class right after,, each time! but I dont really mind cos the class is cool but I cant tell what I did wrong. Rainy on the way home. Bought a fob roll and saw penn in sunshine. It was sooo yummy!

1 comment:

peeham said...

haha go hobo jim! i was a hobo in the city for a night during the holidays and attempted to sleep at crown. got kicked out. then we busked and made $15 bucks!