

Man my friends don't like taking pictures.
Skipped morning class, Went Sculpture class, left early to eat, Handed in my essay. finally. Skipped lecture. Still sick. I am quite deeply shattered atm. Left my lino prints in my locker cos I could just get it out when I needed it for assessment but then today took them out Farrr one big blob of turpes or something went through all my 10-15 prints >:( cursed to myself at my locker. Have to do it again now :( All that time.. printmaking teacher scares me a bit. Oh what did I do.
Skipped morning class, Went Sculpture class, left early to eat, Handed in my essay. finally. Skipped lecture. Still sick. I am quite deeply shattered atm. Left my lino prints in my locker cos I could just get it out when I needed it for assessment but then today took them out Farrr one big blob of turpes or something went through all my 10-15 prints >:( cursed to myself at my locker. Have to do it again now :( All that time.. printmaking teacher scares me a bit. Oh what did I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment