

I've been home most of the time these holidays not doing much. Babysitting, grocery shopping, playing with kitty, went golfing on a Friday night which was really fun, had a bishop from Vietnam come over to my house for a visit on Thursday. He said he wanted a drawing of him so I began drawing in the afternoon. I quite like how I drew him but it turned out that he's leaving early the next day so too bad. I'll post an image soon.
Anyways today went to a Syke sale. Bought some hoodies and shirts! The clothing was very cheap considering the actual prices that are in store. Shirts were like between 5 to 20$. 10$+hoods. While heading out we bumped into omg Antony Starr from Outragous fortune. ee ee it was awesome. They were rehearsing their lines in the image above for the tv show Rush.
I've realised I haven't posted up my 'submission' towards the QVM project since I've missed a couple days of blogging, just to help jog my memory of what I've done this year. The brief was to create a chandelier type thing to be hanged in the F shed, in 3 areas. The final marquette and presentation was done on the last tuesday week of the semester. Even though it was a pain of just doing this for sculpture cos we don't get to do our own stuff it's quite exciting to see whose idea will be chosen to be actually created within the space cos everyone's idea is so different to one another. We get to find out when we get back!
I've realised I haven't posted up my 'submission' towards the QVM project since I've missed a couple days of blogging, just to help jog my memory of what I've done this year. The brief was to create a chandelier type thing to be hanged in the F shed, in 3 areas. The final marquette and presentation was done on the last tuesday week of the semester. Even though it was a pain of just doing this for sculpture cos we don't get to do our own stuff it's quite exciting to see whose idea will be chosen to be actually created within the space cos everyone's idea is so different to one another. We get to find out when we get back!


No comments:
Post a Comment