Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crown



Thursday night and Friday morning I worked. It was good money making as there werent many customers because they either got work or school I think. After work on Friday, cousin Vu took me and linda to crown so we can spend our last time with our american cousin. Went to the casino. It was so packed and funny. I just laughed! It was like a arcade centre like playtime but for older people. My cousin gave me 5$ to try the slot machine out. I was such a lostie. All you do is press a button. Anyways in the end i won 17$! I managed to make a profit. Hurray! I find it funny that 1$ coins just fall out when you collect. After just walked around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time to buy me some breakfast, lunch and dinner. (:

the said...

Is it just me, or does every person in japan have that breed of dog.

Which reminds me, DID YOU SEE THE SMILING JAP DOG :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991ugfaioiQ

SMILING DOGGSSS

peeham said...

woah! well done. my brother lost 20 bucks on the slot machines. what a cake. mmmm cake.