Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh no I'm tagged..



By Annie!

Here are the Instructions:
1. Give a top 10 list of the things that make you happy.
2. Give a top 5 list of trivias about yourself.
3. Share the award with only 5 lovelies
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person who awarded you.

10 things that make me happy. that is soo many
1. seeing a gnome
2. seeing people
3. a sunny day
4. sleeping
5. food
6. carrying stuff
7. going out
8. grass
9. browsing up random stuff
10. :)

5
things about me.

1. I have a messy room that when it is cleaned, the next day or in a few mintutes it would be messy again.
2. I tend to sit on the floor in my room and then somehow fall asleep from whatever I was doing.
3. I used to have swimming lessons for 2 years back then and i still cant swim properly,, only float
4. I don't like spicy food.
5. I am meant to be born on Jesus' birthday.

I tag: you, you, you, you and you.

3 comments:

Dave said...

floating is technically swimming, i mean you are getting somewhere by floating arent you? ha

peeham said...

so you mean grass as in marijuana yeah?

peeham said...

joking, thanks for doing another one of these strenuous list things. i hope you find it some amount of fun!