Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Moo in the green grass


At Alexandra Gardens.

Today on my 4hour break! It wasnt that bad as I expected to be,, Cafe, State, Alexandra Gardens, shops. Sat and walked around. then to NGV.

The Yarra.


Me on Little Latrobe with my free cake from RMIT which went in the bin..


My lovely boy with the new chew bone toy that I bought for him.


This is a pencil drawing I did yesterday night in my black book. I think I might be obsessed with him. hdgshgkjhkl

Oh yeah, omg on the train this morning saw this guy that looks exactly like the curly haired guy in neighbours. I forgot his name and he was fully smootching and touching this girl. Me and Linda just laughed and shook our heads in shame,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think your rather obsessed with that boytoo.. O_O so this is the blog you were tlaking bout on the train this moring?