Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cheap


Feeling Shitty. My new jacket I bought today. 5$ was 55$.

Today bought heaps of shit ass clothes from Chapel St on my 3hr break. So many sales today. Everything nearly 2$ each. Before that was planning to go to Richmond (the clothes shop side) but I got lost.. went on the wrong tram and got off at some random spot with no shops at all. Somehow found a tram that went to Prahran so wayy I went.

There was a beanie with no tag on it so I brought it to the lady at the counter. She told me to ask some man named Greg for the price. How do I know who Greg is. I found him in the end. 7 bucks for a beannie farr but still I bought it cos it was made in Korea and looked cool. Then the lady was like " I know who did it. We get lots of robbers everyday. and I was like 'Really?' in a sad sympathetic way cos I didn't know what to say. She answered straight away YES, REALLY with her eyes popping out, makes as if I took the tag off. Sheesh, Felt so rich today but at the end of the day I feel so bad and sad. Got told off for waiting at the wrong bus stop too when I was going home. What did I do wrongg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

op shopping again?? lol =D

the said...

$2!?

I need to stock up for my winter hibernation!