Oh my, where is his head? I seriously don't know. So odd.
Started class yesterday and we got allocated our little studio spaces and today I went to the wrong class. Was such a nice day! wanted to stay out longer but didn't know what to do besides to sit on the grass.
Anyways here's my first sketch I did on the train this year.
My sad self and my roll of film had turned out BLANK! I was looking forward to it too. I should've expected it since it was expired film from 1987 but I read that it still works well anyways. Thinking about it now, it feels like my friend and I have just been taking snaps with a toy cam or something. Ah well.

These are some snaps taken the first time using the same cam with the expired film. Just testing out the cam which is Hanimex something.. I forgot.


No comments:
Post a Comment