Helloooo just came back from seeing Gold Fields and The Chemist playing at Fed Square. Was goood! even the sun was shining. The main guy in Gold Fields was goodlooking, teehee the others are alright too. They are from Ballarat. I like their music. So sad, I filmed a section for 15min on my itouch but then when I look at it again, it's not even there. They played the song I've been waiting for them to play last Treehouse which I thought I recorded but unfortunately I didn't. The Chemist played after. Perth band, I think. I left after the second song they were playing that I wanted to see Lullaby #1. Glad I went even though it was by myself.
Here is my clip of a section of the gig. The Gold fields one is pretty long.... 3 songs though with my shitty filming.
2 comments:
no way! i was there
haha notice anyone with blue hair?
haha nah unfortunately not. Didn't really look around that much. Prob gonna go to the next one! maybe see you around :)
Post a Comment