
I made my own headpiece. Some random green string on the floor...
So my internet connection has died for about 2 days and now it is back! It feels so weird without it. even though I don't do much on it.. Today spent the day cleaning all my clothes cos they're laying everywhere in the room. I should of took a before and after pic but totally forgot. and Omg I dont know what I was thinking. My amazing wall is gone. I dont know what to put there now.. I miss it already. It has been there since like year 9? onwards til now.
BEFORE
Dont ask why harry potter and friends are there, or taylor lautner dude? from twilight or even the tennis one. My sister likes to stick stuff on my wall.
AFTER
Oh so empty and plain. I feel like painting something on it, but if I do I'll probably get told off my by dad.
Been doing a few drawings here and there. Assessment day tomorrow for me~ Just dropping stuff off at 9 then coming back to get it around 5ish. Should I stay in the city? or stay home. I'll figure it out.

Ink, Conte:Brown, black, grey, white.

My E&P Project 3 work. Gouache on oil paper. Only meant to do one, but the first one annoyed me.
Goodluck to those people who have their exams this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment