Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rupert B


felt so ewww today. One more day left til holidays! Well Wednesday when I drop off my work for assessment. So yesterday on my break went with Carly to NGV to see Rupert Bunny, a French artist who paints first mythical females to realistic people in his life. I wonder how they could make so many works at a large size. He has such a cool name. plus he is very goodlooking also. Too bad no image.


Such a dreamlike setting with peachy colours with positive feelings.


A portrait of his wife.


This work is huge. Some lady that really liked his works and commissioned this. Painted the English or British? traditional way.

Today bought more random shit. Such a waste of money.
Meant to be looking for a job these past few days but keep forgetting my resume at home.

Haha what I painted on Wednesdays class.. A random dude on the cover of Beat magazine. I think from animal kingdom. I shall call him "Rufus".

No comments: