Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Japanese Souffle Cheesecake



Okay so everything turned out fine... until I took it out of the water bath and water started fully dripping out. So stupid, I used those tins where you can take the sides of the tin out with the bottom still there, soo I guess the bottom was a bit loose leaving the bottom of the cake to be a bit watery :( boo but tastes pretty good overall!






I did my wall last night too from my free 100 photos print. Doesn't look as good as the first one but better than nothing! More photos to be stuck on to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Katherine. I shall try some of yr cakes too. Looks yummy!! ^-^

the said...

That looks so...*drools*

peeham said...

i dont know what it is, but i want it in me.

Anonymous said...

it's so round and perfect on top O_O