Monday, July 26, 2010

TV sets


Had so many dreams in one! there's one where I was sleeping outside on the street near my house and my dads friend came to take me home, I didn't recognise him and I couldn't go back home cos some scary guys in a car was waiting there for me. I ended up in the house somehow and mum was freaking out and yelling thinking why didn't I run to the other house, cos they now know I live here and want to attack the place. Second, involved a school, with girls wearing all bright red uniform and boys a light blue one just apart by a boundary line with many buildings. I normally don't remember these stuff. It is so weird and sounds so lame. The first of many to come.


Sketch&wash pencil, Pastel

"The T side" Ink, Charcoal, Conte

& and a fish head.

No comments: