

Wednesday watched "Samson and Delilah" 2009 movie. I was just like stunned to how much chroming petrol this guy does in the whole movie. It was quite interesting to watch. There are many seens where I'm thinking why is this happening! sort of,, like where he got the car, why didnt he hear her scream when she got caught etc. blah

Bought minnie ears for a buck! in Chapel on my break. Bought some T-shirts.
Painting class learned how to stretch canvas. Still gotta do mine for next week!
-----

My baby!
Long ass Thursday. Life drawing pencil line drawing, male model. Sculpture started to plaster hands with Carly. Theory Class, learnt about Nazi! and Hitler. Was soo interesting and I actually understood not like the other times... even though I nearly fell asleep most of the time. I don't get why that happens. Relates to art cos of the use of propaganda. and Hitler was into art before all this but wasn't good himself, and he also created the weapons and all. Spent heaps of money on artworks. ... On my first break went to eat at Hungry Jacks with Linda, saw Michelle! and Nathan. It was also 7/11 dollar day again! so bought 3 dare iced coffee and 2 mother cans. Oh please let everything be well in printmaking! I always get this uncertain, worried feeling that something is gonna turn out wrong and end up getting told off.. boo
No comments:
Post a Comment