
I had a pretty good day today, despite waking up early to go to early lecture. Saw quite a few people that I haven't seen in awhile. Didn't spend that much money! My American friend is starting to do pen-paling with me. Better be good. And omgg so stressed for printmaking! haven't started any of the 3 preliminary drawings from the word BROKEN for me to carve on lino. It has been weeks too! :(

"Wake in Fright". What we watched this morning (small class). I don't even know if I like it or not. The killing by shooting of kangaroos is involved. Quite harsh nasty stuff. took some naps throughout the movie. It's about a Teacher man that goes to a town for a break and gets wasted all the time and starts gambling, shooting kangaroos like all the men there then goes back to normal like the start. So weird. No comment on this one.
On break after class, went with Carly and Sara to see Steve Cox's exhibition at the John Buckley gallery in Richmond. Pretty cool stuff. Here are some of his works, I don't think I was meant to be taking pictures... but anyway..

Painting Class, I didn't like the set up at all. these empty water bottles and plastic stuff. Meant to create a transparent effect? So not.

My painting from last week using wax medium.
1 comment:
well i'll buy your paintings if you won't keep them! and wake in fright is meant to be one of audtralia's best classic movies so....i guess we suck. have to wait till i see it though i cbb. duuuuude.
Post a Comment