
Looking scruffy. Feel soo poor after getting my bank statement back yesterday. I soo wonder how I am gonna cope in future time. I don't think I will, with what I'm doing now. Oh well. Anywayy.
Nothing is on TV today besides the Election today. Soo dislike. I don't understand anything or care that much really. I feel stupid. I didn't even enroll to vote. I know, it's bad and I could get a fine but my sister has been alright so eh whatever. Its even worser cos the voting place is right in front of my house too! eh I then decided to continue with my painting project. Did a little photo shoot at first with my little sister as my photographer then painting mood I go.

"Teasing Rabbit"

"Ooo cheese"
Can't believe I managed to do 2 in one day. woo to me. Family portrait tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment