
Todays plan was to start on my 300 word (not much, I know) essay on some painting that I really like. I left my criteria sheet in my book at school though so that'll be postponed til Monday afternoon or Tuesday.. everyone is out, swimming and just out except me and my brother. boo. I might start a painting to accomplish for the day. Oh and gonna go Brissy end of the year.
<3
Some photos from yesterday from my blurry cam! mostly of Susan.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=201654&id=503549433&l=cbfb036082
3 comments:
oh you love those pics of me man.. i know when your sad.. you'll look at those pics of me and feel happy again =P
OMG IT'S CHARLIE SNJDLAN/SD;FMADF
Lol Susan, that photowhore. (Y)
i love charlie is so cool like! his song about acne makes me feel better.
hope you had fun at the party, though you know. um. yes. :)?
Post a Comment