
Made um a new friend.. today. Quite odd but nice, I guess. On break went to the Sophie Gannon gallery today to see works of Julia Deville! Omg it is soo good! but thinking about it gives me the creeps cos she works with taxidermy animals but overall awesome.
These are just snapshots from the recent Art fair I went to, of her work.
I found out my next class was cancelled, so hanged out with Linda until my next one, where we went to the 'Tim Burton exhibition. Far he has done soo much in his lifetime and still going. Sat and watched 'Hansel and Gretel'. I really enjoyed it. There's just so much, all wow and strange.


Sat in this room that you can draw stuff and drew this ugly thing! and others..
After ate at this Japanese restaurant near CAE. Didn't taste too great. Full of onion! like ew. Reminder to self: don't eat there. boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment