
Wham! Late night sketches that I've done and really quite like. The dude was inspired by Elvis, a mugshot image that I found, and the chic, some random model. Yes, that is my black book that I like to doodle in. Teehee. I also made a cake today! but I forgot to take a photo. boo.
Made these little felt dolls a couple days ago, Monday? All in one day.. well night. They still need a face. This is how bored I am. Just grab some felt from somewhere in the room, scissors, needle, thread and done. I can't believed I actually managed to sew just like that, out of nowhere. I like the black one with the Mickey ears, the sewing is neat compared to the other.


1 comment:
wow those felt dolls look sooo good! i made horrible ones when i was younger and they were so crappy.
Post a Comment