Saturday, January 29, 2011

La di daa


This is from a few months ago. I don't think I've posted it up.

Anyways lately.. still haven't been up to much (cos I'm such a boring person) but the only interesting thing is that I had a job interview on Friday! like first time in awhile. I wasn't really that excited though, was just like let's just do it and whatever. That's all I wanna say about that or else if I blab on about it and I don't get in I'll feel shit. ha. I shall know by next week. Oh how I miss the florist. Also today is the first time that I had so many mozzie bites! like 7 of them. I don't even think that it's mozzies :S I rarely get them. Rarely! They feel nice though. Crazy! A sunny week is coming ahead! I so don't know what I'm doing. Two more weeks til class start! excitedd.

haha these guys are awesome! Love Alex's dance. It is quite special and unique.
Toodaloo

No comments: