
Slowly filling my wall up.
What I've been doing lately.. mainly painting.
Saturday was boiling. Went to springvale to go to the cemetery. It's such a pretty place. Also made pancakes! in the afternoon. I haven't really made any food for so long.
My pancake with strawberries, jam, cream and violet crumble ice cream. Inspired by the one I ate at passionflower.

Innocent boy, Oil on canvas.
It's different and more carefree then what I've been doing this semester which I like.
Homeless Thu.
Tuesday went to the city to pick up work from the studio after assessment with only less than an hour to clear things out! so horrible. I thought I could've brought everything home by train but I guess not.. I had too much stuff to carry. Thanks to Jonathan who helped! Oh I shall miss my studio and everyone else.

My pancake with strawberries, jam, cream and violet crumble ice cream. Inspired by the one I ate at passionflower.
Christina's decoration! I thought it was cute.
Monday another painting. Still in progress.

Innocent boy, Oil on canvas.
It's different and more carefree then what I've been doing this semester which I like.

Homeless Thu.
Tuesday went to the city to pick up work from the studio after assessment with only less than an hour to clear things out! so horrible. I thought I could've brought everything home by train but I guess not.. I had too much stuff to carry. Thanks to Jonathan who helped! Oh I shall miss my studio and everyone else.

No comments:
Post a Comment