Monday, May 20, 2013

Back Come


From Jan to May, I am back!

I've actually missed blogging. looking back at old posts and seeing what I've done. It's a good platform for me to remember things and keeps me occupied.
First Group tute for the year. wk7
I've been wanting to blog since Feb actually but I couldn't seem to.. due to my lazyness and hfsagksj.
 I've started so many drafts though, just can't get through with it. There's much happening these past months I don't really know where to start. mumble jumble. Anyways I've been so sick this past week, rather dreadful cold. so horrid, my minds not helping either. Uni still, new studio space, new people, new subjects. cries. Studio work, getting somewhere slowly. Been working.. and napping heaps! I think I have a problem. I am sooo lazy even my teachers know it.. what is this. Had my CATS presentation in wk 8 on the grotesque, was sooo relieved to get it out of the way! I knew it was shit but pheww, relief. been stressing over that shit for 2 weeks prior, such a waste of time spent. Now got another long paper to write. happy times!
Second Group tute. wk10
I'll just leave it here for now. It's too hard to start after long period. Toodaloo~

No comments: