Thursday, June 10, 2010

Metro stinks


Yesterday was my assessment day, so had to wake up early to catch the train whilst carrying my big A1 folder. Farr the train sorta stopped right before north melb station where the train before it had some ill person soo it was a major delay. So close to not making it on time to class. Saw Elouise and Jodie. Yay teacher took some of my work to be shown on Open day! but I'm not the only one though... but I'm happy. Getting the results on the 18th of June? After that went to pick up my free 100 photo prints from Elizabeth photo centre woo. then decided to head back home. and then omggg, waiting at melb central station, the train was meant to come at 10:50 and I was there at 10:35. then that train never came so I waited for the one after it which was at 11:10 and that one didn't come. Had to go tram it back to flinders. Hate you Metro.

So today, I was told there was a theory class on today at like 5:30. Should I go or not go? Depends on this crazy weather. Man I seriously dont have any aims this holidays, so sad. I think I'll just be home most of the time, as usual.

My Ink, conte drawings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice paintings, Katherine!! ^-^