
So yesterday after my shower in the morning there was this tingly bumpy thing on my back so I showed my mum and told me to go to the doctors today and so I did. Turns out...... I have Shingles, MAJOR :( It's like chicken pox but a more painful one that can leave bad bad scars :( but I'm alright atm. So glad it's not on my face. The bad thing is that I have to take tablets, not just one, but 2 tablets 3 times a day. and the thing is I can't take tablets.. well now I can with the help of a banana. So Off.
4 comments:
what is that? O_O omg.. don't come near me please.. i dont' think i had chicken pox yet.. O_O scared man.
....IS IT CONTAGIOUS?
Get well soon, Katherine!! ^_^
Yes I'm gonna get you all.
nahhh it's not contagious so you're all fine
Post a Comment