Sunday, July 11, 2010

Poof!


My hair is so annoying today, my fringe won't move to where I want it to be, after last night me and mother dyed our hair, just a dark brown colour that's not noticeable. I want to dye it like an chestnut ash colour though.
It was quite a lovely day this morning so I couldn't stand staying at home, therefore I ended up just getting on the train with no intention of doing anything which led me off to DFO, where I haven't been in awhile! Bought quite a lot of stuff. For me at least. It's all worth it but the thought of spending money is :S For some reason I cbs blogging these past few days so yes I

Meant to be going to Chris's house today well tonight, buttttt mum doesn't let. She reminded me 2 or 3 times before and after I went to the city that I shouldn't go. I didn't say anything in the first place so it was weird.

I've been waiting for this person on msn to pop to me, and when they did, I have nothing to say. So sad. I think too much that I can't think of anything.

This is what I wanna do. Ride a fish to a place far far away and POOF!

Artwork by Nicoz Balboa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes chris. it's alright if ur mother doesn't let. and there is someone like that who you are waiting for?? O_O i didnt' know about it