Monday, March 14, 2011

Choc cake

My $5 Timberland shoes from the market


It's a classic chocolate cake. It looked so pretty with the icing on! (pictured above) like it was all smooth and shiny. It tasted pretty good too even though I thought it'll taste more chocolatey cos of how much chocolate I put in, still decent. It was all gone once it was cut anyway so I was happy.

That's my brother in a fish tank.

These past few days, havent been doing anything much really. Had hotpot after class on Friday night, Saturday morning market then grocery shopping for a barbeque on Sunday, also made a cake late that night. Sunday home bbq for brother's birthday and his friends and today home once again painting bits and pieces. Feels so sad staying home on nice days. I wanted to go to moomba on the Sunday to see Red Ink and Lisa Mitchell perform but I had no one to go with and I remember the weather was half great; hot then it started pouring, what typical Melb weather.

7th-13th total: 85.49$

No comments: