Thursday, March 17, 2011

Preparation

Little experiment painting on glass.
So this year for painting I'm basing my work around this relationship between my dog and I. I think. Human and animal relationship. People ask why my dog, I'm not too sure besides the fact that he's adorable and he likes me. I think we just have this little connection that no one else has. and no I'm not that in love with my dog. ha. also why gnomes? I think there's just something about them little cheeky things. They aren't what they really ARE!

Sneaky shot. I am so helping out. My group for exhibition due Monday! First group to go. So much stuff to do, sorta, in so little time. Was my day off, came to meet with the group to set up. We shall get it done, for sure. The place is such a chill area, I want a studio over here instead.

Something I found today while looking through 'costumes for your dog' at Dymocks. Teehee it's so cute, I wanna do that to my dog. It'll look so ugly on the sides though.

No comments: