
Today after class had a little feast with Thu at Little creatures in Fitzroy. We've been planning to try this place for a while now. There's not that much on the menu mainly pizza and cider drinks! Was an awkward entrance in though.

Oh the money spent. Not just today but all those other days as well! eg. Sunny day then it turns cold I wanna buy a jumper for the day, Cold windy day I end up buying a hat, getting to the train station early makes me go to the op shop close by to waste time and end up getting something there. I think it's mainly the weather. Having all this with little money equal no job feels quite sad but it's alright so far. I've been coping but still~ So my aim after this week is to not buy anymore clothes, or random stuff that I don't need which I sorta tried doing before, no more eating out unless there's an occasion or something like that, go jobhunt.. once again and just have a budget for the week. sigh. I don't think this will last that long.
No comments:
Post a Comment