Friday, July 8, 2011

Crown

Replaced by kitty. It's beenn about a month and a half and he has grown so big! double the size he was at first actually.
I wish he could of stayed this small!

I got my essay back from last semester and got some feedback. I did the stupidest thing but I did quite good though overall, I forgot to actually put the question in. That should've been the first thing to put in. The essay we had to do was to create a question for ourself that would help us with the work we are doing now. Ah well.
Unfinished painting I did today in not so many hours. Planning to paint over it with maybe a dog and wiping it away.


Olivas inspired painting! Making it up in the spot, the hair really annoyed me. She was meant to be wearing a cone hat at first, but that failed.

No comments: