
Hellooo I am finally back blogging.. from my random disappearance for anyone that cares.
What has been happening for the last four weeks.. Still kind of same old and bits and pieces. I have been sick since the second day of uni. It went for more than a week! I felt so dead. All I've carried around is my water bottle and a box of tissues. I have a rubbish bag full of tissues in my studio and even in my room. Wasted so much tissue. It was crazy. Well now I am officially all better despite the weather being what it always is. Uni has been alright. I don't really like Mondays. There is soo much talent in one space. Everyone's work is just wowsers. Well here is what I've been doing..

'Emilie'

'Gabby'

My works for critique in 3rd wk.

Studio desk.

Bits&bobs; sketch
I still don't have much to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment