Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rabbits

Yesterday came home from uni and fell right into bed. It was quite early too. I haven't been sleeping right these days, I don't know why. I do other silly things instead. Learnt about acrylics and their different qualities in mediums and all that in the morning. It was quite interesting although I couldn't manage to stay awake.. I don't get it. Why is it when I find something interesting my brain doesn't stay awake. Even every lecture.  Hanged out with A&A and played mario kart at EB. fun fun, but at the end of the day I felt so shitty and sad. Too much thinking going on. Still got an essay to submit. Started a painting of a girl and one of fluffy.

Inspiration for my video idea that popped in my head whilst having my tute. I really do quite enjoy these. I like rabbits, I like the way they talk and the dialogue, the setting, everything. Check out if you're bored, cos they're a tad long.

No comments: