Tuesday, May 29, 2012

They can't even see me

wow I look like a sloth in clothes.
Exam over. I think I've finished actual classes now since Friday! which I didn't rock up to.. It was that day with the non stop raining, horrible. Now just got heaps of studio time to get ready for assessment. 
Painting of Christina, quite happy with (weekend).

On Sat, took my sister out to the city. Went to see the William Kendridge show before it ended on Sunday! It was amazingg, I should of went to see it earlier so I could go again just to sit and watch his works properly. Didn't manage to watch everything that I wanted to with my sister around, always bugging to go out to the game centre outside. The fruit ninja event was on at Fed Square too, got some free shirts which was cool. 
                            
Cupcakes I made on the weekend cos I was craving for some.. mm. Today I've made berry mousse and chieken, bacon, mushroom, corn casserole. 

Here's an awesome catchy song for y'all.

No comments: